Monday, July 04, 2011

Oh Canaduh!


The tribute to (belated) Canada Day continues with a fine compilation, Oh Canaduh, which features some excellent bands from Canada, the US and beyond (Japan). Cover songs from bands from the late 70's and early 80's Vancouver punk scene, such as DOA (Disco Sucks), K-Tels (I Hate Music), Modernettes (Won't Have To Worry) and Viletones (Screaming Fist).

Many of the bands on this compilation have been featured here on Teenage Dogs, so you know I appreciate this collection. I'm not certain, but I think most of these tracks are/or were exclusive to this release, so it makes this even more special and essential. A fine soundtrack to your Canada Day (or Independence Day) and the rest of your summer!!
Enjoy!

VARIOUS ARTISTS
Oh Canaduh! (1996)


1. Teengenerate - Top Down
2. Bum - Screaming Fist
3. Lord High Fixers - Fuck You
4. Tonics - I Hate Music
5. Young Fresh Fellows - Disco Sucks
6. Smugglers - What Do You Want Me To Do
7. Al Perry - Fun While It Lasts
8. Fastbacks - Won't Have To Worry
9. Supersnazz - I Don't Like You
10. Evaporators - I Can't Puke
11. Man Or Astroman - Eisenhower & The Hippies
12. Onyas - I Don't Give A Shit
13. Cryin' Out Louds - Now I Ain't Got No Face
14. Stupes - American Bandstand


VARIOUS ARTISTS- Oh Canaduh!. rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome. Thanks!

Locations of visitors to this page